Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lets get Motivated!



I know we all get frustrated, tired, scared, hurt, But I need you to not worry about the rest of the year, or the rest of the month, Just Today! Survive today! Your Creed will be I CAN, I WILL, I MUST!!! Speak it from your heart, speak it from your soul! Your last breath it feels like death but I need you to speak life into your new creed! Your Sick? You WILL beat that! That Test you failed multiple times, You CAN Pass it!. You can outlast any of your struggles. YOU WILL GET THROUGH whatever your going through, Don't give up! I'm telling you your not going to quit! You must be consistent! You Will, You Can, You Must! Will it be easy? HELL NO! Im not going to lie, some of us have to work a little harder, some of us have to dig a little deeper. I know You can, I know you Will, I know You Must! Because if you weren't looking to be motivated, you wouldn't be reading this now. Check yourself in that mirror, Let YOURSELF know. YOU CAN, YOU WILL, YOU MUST! Mama don't need to tell you, Daddy, don't need to tell you, Spouse don't need to tell you! YOU Control your mindset, This is YOUR life, These are YOUR decisions! Don't quit on YOURSELF, YOU are the most important asset of YOUR life! I know that you can Overcome any obstacle in your life! You Have the Creed, Let go of the Old Tired, Frustrated, Scared, Hurt You. Take in SURVIVOR YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment